A student may enroll at any time prior to the start of a new class. Deadline for enrollment for a specific quarter is the last business day before the first day of class. No late enrollments will be accepted.
The school has rolling admissions. A new session starts every three months (March, June, and October).
To enroll, applicants:
1. Must schedule tour of school facility and sign a tour receipt
2. Must submit registration fee (refundable within 3 days)
3. Must submit completed and signed enrollment documents
4. Must submit high school transcripts, GED, or recognized equivalency
5. Must be at least 18 years of age
6. Must possess a valid driver’s license or state ID
Tuition - $2,500 Tuition includes books and supplies.
* with payment plan options, contact for more info.